If you are looking to start up a website, but are short of ideas of what to present (or just look for niche site ideas), here are 46 proven website ideas for beginners and seasoned pros to choose from:
A niche refers to a segment of the larger market comprising of a specific audience. That means a niche store addresses the needs that a general store doesn’t. For instance, within the women’s shoes market, there are shows for plus-sized women
Key Niche Store Statistics
- By 2021, over 2.14 billion persons will be making purchases through e-commerce stores.
- The global revenue by e-commerce companies is predicated to hit 6.54 trillion dollars by 2022.
- By 2040, e-commerce is expected to facilitate all purchases.
Real Life Examples
The Lions Pack – This store focuses on a very specific niche which is about gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, low sugar and protein-rich gourmet vegan cookies. Super specific, isn’t it? And the best part: this store has recently reached $1 million in sales!
StomaStoma – a perfect community and store for parents with medically fragile children.
How to Start a Niche Store
1. Identify your interests and passions – sell a product you believe in and are ready to fight for.
3. Identify your audience’s problem and offer your product as a solution
Tools You May Need
Useful Resources for Starting a Niche Store:
How to Monetize a Niche Store
Selling niche-specific products that solve a specific problem among the audience
How Much You Can Make from a Niche Store
- between $50 and $5,000 or even more!
How Long It Takes to Start Making Money
- between a day to months or even years depending on the type of products you have and your marketing efforts.
The Most Profitable Niche Store Website Ideas
- home office goods
- home fitness equipment
- pet supplies
- kitchen supplies
- cozy home elements
- eco-friendly products, etc.