Managing email marketing successfully isn’t easy, especially when you have multiple email initiatives going at once.
The value of email marketing is undeniable, so it’s not surprising that many departments within your organization want to leverage the platform. This results in lots of moving pieces to consider and many stakeholders to please. It also increases the chances of accidentally sending multiple emails to the same person in one day.
Speaking from personal experience… the fallout of this isn’t pretty.
Here are just a few pieces of the puzzle you have to consider:
- Managing your ever-growing subscriber list
- Overseeing the design and copy of every email
- Scheduling delivery times
- A/B testing
- Analyzing results
That’s just scratching the surface.
One thing is clear: if you’re going to be successful at email marketing, you need a well-planned marketing strategy in place; one that clearly establishes goals and lays out the roadmap to achieve them.
Something that can guide your team toward success.
That’s exactly what you’ll get from this post.
Download Your Email Marketing Strategy Template…
Before you continue reading, download your email marketing strategy template. This easy-to-use PowerPoint will help you document your plan and give the rest of your email team something to refer back to when they have questions.
.. Then Manage Email Marketing With CoSchedule
If you’re new to CoSchedule, it’s the only marketing suite to manage every facet of your marketing.
It even integrates with popular email marketing services giving you the ultimate visibility into your email strategy, so you’ll never send multiple emails to the same person in one day again.
With Email Marketing from CoSchedule, you can:
- Seamlessly integrate with your favorite email marketing platform. Email platforms are powerful, and you’ve grown to know and love yours. Why give it up? CoSchedule integrates with many preferred platforms, so your email marketing is no longer disjointed from the rest of your marketing initiatives.
- Write click-worthy email subject lines every time. CoSchedule’s awesome Email Subject Line Tester is built right in, so you can optimize and perfect every subject line to drive more opens, clicks, and conversions.
- Get full visibility into your ENTIRE marketing strategy. Disjointed marketing content and constantly jumping from screen to screen is the worst. With Email Marketing from CoSchedule, all your email campaigns live on your single marketing calendar — giving you ultimate visibility into your marketing strategy and individual initiatives.