Having strong, shiny, vibrant hair can boost your confidence and make you feel ready to take on the world. Follow these easy steps and you’ll soon have the happy, healthy hair you always wanted!
Washing and Drying
- The longer, thicker, curlier, and more processed your hair, the longer it can go between washes.
- If your hair gets oily very quickly and you must wash every day, use a lightweight or “every day” shampoo, as these contain milder detergents than others. Alternately, you can try soap nuts or use dry shampoo in between regular washes. XResea
- Use a leave-in conditioner at least once a week. Leave-in conditioners penetrate deep into your hair cuticles to heal them more completely.
- Try using a leave-in conditioner spray after you shower. The spray will make your hair more pliable and easier to detangle.
- Every so often, try using a deep conditioning treatment. You can use deep conditioning treatments like olive oil, argan oil, avocado oil, or coconut oil.
- Remember to start from the ends up, not from the roots down.
- Once hair is dry, avoid unnecessary brushing, combing, or handling.
- Using your fingers to comb through your hair while wet can cause damage and hair loss. Make sure to wait until after your shower to comb out any tangles.